a place where you can sit down and talk about music


Monday 27 May 2013

Frightened Rabbit - The Woodpile

---Togama---



Boys don’t cry… but girls sometimes do. Especially when they can’t share music because of copyright law. Really, it is so frustrating! I am totally crazy now about new album from The National and I wanted to give you opportunity to listen the best songs from there but nothing on YouTube, no possibility to legal listening (ok, there is one on iTunes, but come on…;) That’s why today I will play for you something completely different.
I heard about this band earlier but never listen. This weekend in world of the National music I was like a frightened rabbit – getting away from new sounds which attacked me from all sides, almost shouting: don’t give me anything new, I want to listen only “Trouble Will Find Me”! But when I read some music recommendation from my beloved Editors I never say no. So I quitted the National heaven for a while and now I don’t regret. I hope you will like it too, enjoy!

Frightened Rabbit – The Woodpile


2 comments:

  1. hmm.... nice :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this song! Don't cry my dear, only time :)

    ReplyDelete