a place where you can sit down and talk about music


Thursday 9 May 2013

Miike Snow "A Horse Is Not a Home"

---Togama---

Hola a todos, hello everybody! Maxfer mentioned about Polish radio stations, so I want to continue this topic. There is one Polish radio which I listen all the time and for sure it has an influence on my music taste. This  is Eska Rock. I recommend you especially programmes at 9 pm from monday to friday - good radio djs play really good music. My favorite show is programme from monday - "Poduszkowiec" - it always gives me some song, which is on my playlist during whole week. This time I am infected by Miike Snow - Swedish indie pop band and its "A horse is not a home" - song from 2009 but still good :) enjoy!


P.S. If you wanna listen older broadcasts of Poduszkowiec, you can do this here: http://www.mixcloud.com/Bisior/



2 comments:

  1. Hey! I've heard that this is the best polish rock radio station :) Great song!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Poduszkowiec is great :)

    ReplyDelete