a place where you can sit down and talk about music


Friday 3 May 2013

Kakkmaddafakka, yes yes, it is a band name

---Togama---

Hello! Unfortunately I don't have any jokes to share with you, maybe because of yesterday's weather - was raining a lot and I couldn't cut the grass, so inspiration didn't come... Today sun is shining and it starts to be hot outside, so read my post quickly and go somewhere, get more nacked and enjoy the spring :)
But first listen... Maxfer's post inspired me to check one band from SOS4.8 list. Name of this group is so interesting and the same is with their music. Kakkmaddafakka is Norwegian indie rock band, quite new, so not a lot songs they have. Listen this one about Kakkmaddafakka's dream and tell me, what dreams did you have recently? I know somehow that Maxfer had one interesting dream, so maybe in next post... :)


If you like it, check more here: http://www.myspace.com/kakkmaddafakka




2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Te hemos añadido a enlaces en nuestro blog!

    http://conlapizypelotas.blogspot.com.es/

    Un abrazo!

    ReplyDelete