a place where you can sit down and talk about music


Tuesday 7 May 2013

"A ton of love" and even more!

---Togama---


Is it midnight? Yes! Is it a new day in a calendar? Yes! Is it my turn to write a post? Yeeeeeeeeees! So I can't wait till morning, I simply can't... Some say:


But how to stay calm, when my beloved Editors turns back after four years? What more, it was really long and hard journey for them, because their guitar player, Chris Urbanowicz, left the band. Now with a new crew, with new ideas, I hope they are stronger and better.
And yes... New song is truly amazing! Maybe my opinion is subjective... but I can bet that you have the same with some music, some bands, some voices, when you hear some sounds and feel so good - so good that you can listen it on and on. Tell me that I am not only one in my music madness ;)
Yeah... My post today is completely unprofessional (some haters would say: like whole blog ;)) But who cares!! Editors are back!! 
Here you will find more info about new album : http://www.editorsofficial.com/
"The Weight Of Your Love" will be released 01.07.2013.  Look at these beautiful record sleeves:





OMG I can't wait!!!


4 comments:

  1. You're not alone in this music carousel! It's a great song!
    "Tomasz, Tomasz, ach skąd ty to masz" :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me gusta mucho, muuuuucho ;)
    But i still think that his best identification marks are his eyebrows :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations really very good post.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Togama is good writer and she knows very very nice music :) Kisses :)

    ReplyDelete