a place where you can sit down and talk about music


Thursday 2 May 2013

MUSIC FESTIVAL-CHAPTER 2

---Maxfer---

SOS4.8-MURCIA-SPAIN, Internacional bands.

While Togama is spending time inventing news jokes cuting the grass, the second day to talk about Sos 4.8 has come. How you remember this weekend will be in Murcia the first festival in the festivals agenda. I envy now all my friends that are going, but this year I can't go again, like the last year when I was in Krakow.
"Drugs ,sex and rock and Roll", today I want share with you some internacional bands that will be in the festival line up.
Vitalic is one of my electronic bands, it's only one guy from French, the same as M83, also from french and one single member.
I hope  with this weather today a lot of people will chose our blog to spend the time reading us, all righ Togama?


Vitalic -Fade Away

M83- Midnigh city (maybe you remember this song from some advertisements in tv)


Crystal fighters- Wave


You can check full line up:


3 comments:

  1. OMG wave is amazing I can't stop to listen it, thanks to share with us this.
    Crhistian

    ReplyDelete
  2. eyyyy I was looking for this song long time !! Midnigh city ! thank u - now succesfully I found !

    Pau

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you wanna follow the concerts of SOS4.8 in Murcia tonight and tomorrow..... http://www.rtve.es/radio/radio3/ at 22:00

    ReplyDelete