a place where you can sit down and talk about music


Thursday 23 May 2013

Wanna dance? :)

---Togama---

Today post I want to dedicate to all disco managers... cause maybe some of them need new dj in a discotheque. I am ready for making a good party, really! Ask also Maxfer, I think he has some sets ready for play. That's why today song from me will be not so guitar music like always.  
Waylayers is a British band compounded from Harry Lee (vocals, synths), Dave Norman (bass) and Joe Andrew​ (guitar). They create music described as "atmospheric pop" - this is something like a mix of electronic, disco and indie-rock music. I like this kind of music mixtures :) What about voice of Harry Lee... Don't you think it sounds like Chris Martin from Coldplay? I like it too :) So lets listen to Waylayers - S.O.S and have a good day!



P.S. This is new single from upcoming album "Fault Lines" - should be release in June 2013. More info here: http://www.waylayers.co.uk/

1 comment: