a place where you can sit down and talk about music


Wednesday 8 May 2013

CHVRCHES

----Maxfer---

Buenos días, Good morning Valencia!! 
I would like to talk about weather, beach and etc, but not, we are here to talk about music, today I want share with you one song that make me remember me so much Poland, Roxy or Eska Rock in my lovely "Polibuda" have the fault to listen it. For some people for sure this song is so comercial, but... what I can say? Only that the name of band I can´t remember!!

4 comments:

  1. What can I say... You listening good radio station ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why not to talk about beach and sunny weather? It is also interesting! Great song, I wanna visit "Polibuda", cause it seems they play good music, where is it??
    Christina

    ReplyDelete
  3. warszawska street,Krakow,Poland

    ReplyDelete
  4. Our lovely Polibuda... the zapiekanka - for Maxfer always Hawajska!:)

    ReplyDelete