a place where you can sit down and talk about music


Friday 31 May 2013

Yes, yes, in Poland we have music festivals too

---Togama---


I must admit that talking about festival, where you can’t be, is a little sad – really I don’t understand how Maxfer can do this so easily! But I have to write about one Polish music festival addressed to students, cause maybe it is last occasion – soon I will not be student anymore (I hope soon…) and this kind of events will be not so interesting for me ;) I think you know what is the most important on students parties – good fun and cheap tickets – that’s why Ursynalia Warsaw Student Festival is rich in various artist from all music styles, unknown bands playing rock, reggae etc. Tickets are also in very good price, so if you are able, you can go to Warsaw this weekend and have a good student party.
Below I share with you short selection of bands from the line up, bands which I like and which I want to see on live – but unfortunately not this time…
3 Doors Down - Kryptonite


Pendulum – Witchcraft


Audioshock - Faceless


Gentleman - Superior


HIM – Join Me in Death




No comments:

Post a Comment