a place where you can sit down and talk about music


Monday 20 May 2013

Young Galaxy

---Maxfer---

       For sure everybody have listened one song in radio, tv or club, that come in your head so hard, you live very magic moment and then oh kurchack, I don´t know nothing about this song, then you come home and try to put 1000 words in youtube, come in internet to check, sometimes you could get lucky, but almost always you lost this songs.
So today I wanna talk how easy is daily find new music with news tehnologics, and talking about it I have to give thanks to "Shazam" programm, application for android where you can recording song and check in 10 seconds you have the name of band and song.
For this thanks to Shazam I wanna share with you one song that I listened some days ago...


Young Galaxy - Pretty Boy



1 comment:

  1. OMG so good song! In Poland you can also check songs played in radio on this website: http://www.odsluchane.eu/szukaj.php

    ReplyDelete