a place where you can sit down and talk about music


Wednesday 30 October 2013

In this light and on this evening...

---Togama---





Do you hear that beat? That’s the way how my heart is beating from yesterday... Today only one question is in my mind – how to describe feelings which I have in my soul, how to tell you about one of the greatest show I’ve ever been? It is hard to find words...
I love this band, deeply, truly, so I’m subjective like a hell ;) But I saw people around me and I thought: oohh there is someone else who enjoy Editors music, who can sing with Tom, jump to their music, shout and applause so much – so much that you think roof will fall down on your head.
Moreover, it is so good experience to be near the stage and see musicians so clearly, almost feel their breath.  Meeting them after concert, taking photos and chatting a little – this is even better :)
I was sure it will be big day for me, but... never dreamt it will kick me so hard! So... thank you my beloved Editors for your music and concert passion. Thank you Tom Smith for your expression and  stunning voice.  
My life is so much better now! :)


2 comments:

  1. Yeah, the concert was breathtaking - even I, person who went there rather for the company than for the music, got carried away. So as always thank You Togama for enriching my music world - what would I do without You ;) P.S. "A ton of love" in the live version rulez!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete