a place where you can sit down and talk about music


Friday 1 November 2013

Annex to Editors concert

---Togama---



Yeah… It will be again post about Editors concert… What can I do when my mind is imagining all the time pictures from Tuesday evening?? But this time I want to tell you the story from the waiting time… Yes, time before concerts are also full of music, good music if it is a good band concert :) I have a tradition: I’m discovering good songs then. This tradition started at one U2 gig, when I first met songs from Elbow and Florence and the Machine. After Editors I have new “waiting treasure” – song from Phoenix, rather old one, cause from 2009, so how it is possible I didn’t know it??? Doesn’t matter… just close your eyes and listen to “Love Like a Sunset”! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment