a place where you can sit down and talk about music


Monday 24 June 2013

something is in the air...

---Togama---

Yes, something good, something amazing, something for what I am waiting from a long time. There are rumours about new U2 album, some say it will appear in autumn... Oh. My. God.
For me this band is in another music galaxy, I can't compare them with anyone else. Maybe you have enough of listening their biggest songs in commercial radio and maybe you laugh about Bono and his charity and political activity... but you must pretend that these four old men left us a lot of good music and in spite of their age, they are still one of the biggest rock bands in the world :)
I am looking at their new video recorded for ONE campain and I am thinking: they are in such a good condition! I wanna hear new music from them and moreover... I wanna go to their concert again! So please, cross fingers! I hope my dreams will come true soon...


1 comment:

  1. Nie będę silić się w języku lengłicz tylko napiszę, że panowie po prostu pięknie się starzeją! I jestem przekonana: jeśli przyjadą do nas na koncert to mocy im nie ubędzie! Kurczę...wzruszyłam się...dzięki Togama!

    ReplyDelete