a place where you can sit down and talk about music


Thursday 27 June 2013

Competition part 4

---Togama---

I must confess that I feel like Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde - one day I write here post from myself, another day post from Maxfer (cause his 2GB Internet connection is not enough for this blog), sometimes I don't know exactly who's turn is it today :) Moreover it is difficult to find each day something interesting to describe... So maybe it is better idea to write like Musicaxe - only when something will grab my heart.

That's why today nothing new, and I hope you are not bored with this game ;) But what to do when Maxfer is not here? Only one answer is on my mind, lets play his favorite bands! It's good that some of them I also like :) So today is an Arcade Fire day, especially when we hear so good news about them - new album on September 9!

Maxfer:




Togama:


1 comment:

  1. Uuuuuu......hey! No Cars Go! :) There is something very positive in this song!

    ReplyDelete