a place where you can sit down and talk about music


Thursday 6 June 2013

Papa - Put Me to Work



---Togama---

Hello! Some time ago I’ve heard in Eska Rock one song which I don’t like so much, cause voice of the singer is a little irritating but the music is really good, especially the beginning. Band name is a little weird: Papa, and the title: “Put me to work”. I must confess that  I don’t understand lyrics at all :) but this title made me thinking about all those friendly people who are surrounding me, people who are searching for a job or complaining a little for this what they are doing at work. Yes, sometimes it is difficult to find job from your dreams (ok, it is always like this!) and yes, each workplace has a lot of minuses... So I want to tell you my friends that I cross my fingers and don’t worry cause after each storm always comes the sun! 


No comments:

Post a Comment