a place where you can sit down and talk about music


Wednesday 19 June 2013

Achtung achtung attenzione! We are making a competition!

---Togama---

Yes, you see well, it's Togama speaking! There is no Internet in Warsaw (21st century pfff) or someone has stolen Maxfer's internet connection - I don't know which one is true but for sure he is not able to write on a blog... so what we can do now? how to live?
Fortunately I have an idea! I will make a competition: one band - two songs, one from Maxfer, one from me, and you can choose which one is better :)
Lets start from Sigur Ros, one of our favorites...

Maxfer's choice:



Togama's choice:



We are waiting for your opinion! (please choose mine, please choose mine... ;)

3 comments:

  1. och.
    very nice
    but sad...a little bit
    today is bad day for sad music :(

    :)
    i choice...Togama :*

    /majdzioch

    ReplyDelete
  2. And the winner is....Głos Uli :D!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are one of my favourites too:), so difficult choice... One vote for Hoppipolla and Maxfer! But for me the best is Sæglópur.

    ReplyDelete