a place where you can sit down and talk about music


Wednesday 9 April 2014

Melt! fesitval vol2

---Maxfer---
Some days ago I was talking about melt! fesitval in germany, I was talking to you about one unknown band. Do you remember?
Okey so now we are going to talk about the rest of bands.
Remember the date 18 -20th july - http://www.meltfestival.de/artists-a-z.html
Royksopp maybe one of my 5 top bands. I cant lost the opportunity to see them so close
Portishead, what I can say about them?, only magic moments during the concert.
Four tet, Since some years ago I would like to see him, I like so much this kind of techno ambient house.
Fuck bruttons, ambient music with dark sounds, I think will be awesome close the eyes
Metronomy since they was in off festival somethig came to my head that I wanna see them

Royksopp - Remind Me, live



Portishead - The Rip



Four Tet - Angel Echoes


Fuck Buttons - The Lisbon Maru



Metronomy - The Bay



........... and much more......

No comments:

Post a Comment