a place where you can sit down and talk about music


Wednesday 23 April 2014

All We Are

---Maxfer---
I will not cheat you if I am telling you that yesterday I was listening this song maybe 20 times or even more, play play again, even I was looking for the form in yoututbe how to put repeat. (maybe I was lazy to put all the time play)
Togama says that you must put in the end of the link ":repeat", it didn't work for me, maybe you will have more lucky.


All We Are - Feel Safe



PD: omg in this time that I am publishing this, again listening..., I will take the record from yesterday? 

2 comments:

  1. The answer of Togama came so fast!! http://www.listenonrepeat.com/ here is the link where listen song in repeat mode, nothing to put :repeat after the link from youtube.
    Sorry :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This song deserve to repeat, good :)

    ReplyDelete