a place where you can sit down and talk about music


Monday 21 April 2014

Jose Padilla feat. Kirsty Keatch

---Maxfer---
Day off? yes of course. jejejejejeje,
How Did you spend easter? Me sleeping on the floor.. You will think wow so nice, for sure He was in the camping, making barbaque, etc. oh yeah, but not I have been at work. :)
Today is the aniversary of Musictaboret, one year ago one polish woman and spanish guy were talking in one small village close to Krakow city about life, this was just after came back from London. How many things has changed during this time, in my case I got the job in Poland that so much I was looking for, I have been living in Warsaw during 5 months, in other case she is master!!, congratulations again.
Enjoy this new song from Jose Padilla :)


Jose Padilla feat. Kirsty Keatch - Helios 


No comments:

Post a Comment