a place where you can sit down and talk about music


Thursday 25 April 2013

Uniqplan

---Togama---

Today I want to tell you about one new Polish band - Uniqplan. Why? Yesterday I was on their concert in Cracow - it was the smallest event I have ever been. Standing few steps from the vocalist (quite handsome, I must admit... maybe it is power of guitar ;-) ), listening beats of drums under my feet - it was awesome!

I don't know how they do this... They are supporting concerts of so big bands like Turboweekend, Hurts and Gossip before even publishing first longplay. That's why it is so difficult to find their songs on YouTube... But don't worry, I found something for you :)

Listen, enjoy and wait till May - they promised to put out album then :)


1 comment:

  1. wow. What amazing song. Again. Thank You for public:)

    ReplyDelete