a place where you can sit down and talk about music


Tuesday 30 April 2013

MUSIC FESTIVAL-CHAPTER 1

---Maxfer---

SOS4.8-MURCIA-SPAIN, Spanish Bands.

This weekend will be  SOS4.8 festival music in Murcia in the South-East of Spain,
the festival will be this friday and saturday (3-4).
I have been there 3 times and under my experience I can say that is one of the best festival what you can find, cheaper ticket prices, good place (park), good sound, amazing line up and the most important that is the first festival of  year, "short trousers, T-shirt and beer in my hand, ready to dance indie and electronic sounds".
If yet you don´t know where go in this off days, don´t think more about it , MURCIA!!, the best option is RYANAIR to Alicante, then take one  bus or train to Murcia City, the problem that tickets just now are so expensive, but why not next year?
You can find the Line up and more details in the web page of festival: http://www.sos48.com/index.php/artistas/musica


Today I want to share with you some of Spanish bands that will play in the festival:


Dorian - "Los amigos que perdí"

Lori Meyers - Mi Realidad

Hola a Todo el Mundo - They won't let me grow (radio edit)


The Suicide Of Western Culture - Love Your Friends, Hate Politicians.

Enjoy this bands, and in next chapters I will continue with internacional bands.....


2 comments:

  1. Togama said to me: relax, and read about a festival in Spain, which you will not visit:P:P:P. So I am reading and I regret that I can't go there.:D

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you wanna follow the concerts of SOS4.8 in Murcia tonight and tomorrow..... http://www.rtve.es/radio/radio3/ at 22:00

    ReplyDelete