a place where you can sit down and talk about music


Sunday 15 June 2014

Kings of Leon at Orange Warsaw Festival

---Togama---

Today I want to tell you about one dream :) Some years ago I had a wish to go for a Kings of Leon concert cause I was listening them a lot and liked their music so much. But... after time and after many different bands in my ears I forgot about some of my dreamings. When they announced that they will perform at Orange Warsaw Festival I said: ok it could be super to see them live... but like always another ideas, another events, no money, no time. However... good that whole universe is sometimes fighting for your forgotten dreams :) So in this moment I wanna tell Thanks to good people who told me: WE MUST GO! who bought me a ticket for a concert and for the train to Warsaw, who took care for a place in a train for me and who worried about the way how I will spend homeless night in capital city :) thank you my music mates! :)
While I was waiting for the festival friday I didnt even expect how amazing it will be. Even at the stadium I had this feeling: what am I doing here? Especially at the Pixies performance which appeared totally not in my style ;) Later when I saw Queens Of The Stone Age I started to think that maybe maybe it will be good evening :) and suddenly! Omg...
When Kings Of Leon started to play then whole world around disappeared... Really I cant understand how it is possible that these guys play so awesome piece of music! Every little sound was on a right place, each melody was strongly touching heart, every word singed by Caleb was making some kind of emotional masakra in my head... Yes... I cried like always ;) and I know that not only me shed a tear there.
It was the perfect show: amazing combination of electric and bass guitar and awesome drums. And voice of Caleb Followill going straightly to the soul, people at the stadium who sing with him, beautiful visualizations at the stage... and simply amazing MUSIC! :)
Uff ;) so hard sometimes to write about unforgettable moments... hope next time when I start to think that some concert idea is crazy and old Togama should rather think about normal casual life ;) then I remind myself this post :) cause it is worth to convert dreams to the reality, even this forgotten dreams :)


No comments:

Post a Comment