a place where you can sit down and talk about music


Sunday 3 September 2017

The Killers will make your day!

---Togama---

I must confess, I have qualms about not writing here so often as I want, but the biggest difficulty is my computer. I reckon it still remembers all the ancient civilizations of this world! Every so often it starts so slowly that I forget what I wanted to write. But no worries, this time I remember all :)

I have started to listen British radiostations recently in order to develop my language skills. I love to listen especially one of them - X Radio. Their sense of humour and chosen music fits me completely. Just look at their facebook page, the posts are hilarious, aren't they?
Source: https://www.facebook.com/RadioX/
X Radio plays such good songs that you want to check their titles on the web player all the time. New single from The Killers is my favorite one at the moment. When you hear it at the morning it will totally dominate your day, just listen and enjoy! :)

P.S. Upcoming week will bring some good stuff: an eagerly awaited album from The National and other new single from U2 - so... stay tuned! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment