a place where you can sit down and talk about music


Wednesday 11 March 2015

four new songs in one post

---Togama---

I can't understand what is going on recently, so many new songs, so many! And most of them are so good, you simply HAVE TO LISTEN TO THEM :)

Woodkid ft. Lykke Li... I don't have words to describe this... I am listening it on and on and I can't stop, amazing song!




Grimes is for those who don't like this kind of slow songs.  So if you enjoy more energetic rythms, you should listen to her new song REALiTi.



Death Cab For Cutie shared another new song from their upcoming album, I can't wait for it so much :)





Mumford and Sons also gave us new song, and this song is totally different from their past music. Check if you like cause for me...at the beginning was hard to like, now I even fancy it :)





No comments:

Post a Comment