a place where you can sit down and talk about music


Friday 16 January 2015

Kensington

---Togama---

Welcome in 2015! How do you feel about upcoming year? Do you wait for something especally? :) Cause I have a feeling that for me this will be a special year! :)
This speciality starts now! Yesterday I won tickets to Kensington concert in Warsaw :) thanks to U2Blog for this amazing surprise! This is another example for the good impact of U2 in my life :)
While talking about U2... this is next amazing plan for 2015 :) I have tickets for two U2 concerts in Berlin oh yeah! And life is so beautiful :)
Also Orange Warsaw Festival seems to be good event again: Muse, The Chemical Brothers, Incubus, Bastille and will be more... Omg! So good music year ahead! :)
So lets begin this concerts time at the Warsaw streets with Kensington music in the background :)

Kensington - Streets

No comments:

Post a Comment