a place where you can sit down and talk about music


Saturday 22 November 2014

HAERTS - All the Days

---Togama---

I must confess I feel a little guilty, cause Maxfer is working hard on Musictaboret posts and I didn't write anything from a long time... But the problem is, I don't find nothing new and special in music these days. So what to do? How to live? :) Luckily there is an answer and I get it from my favorite radio presenter Bisior - the answer is: lets listen something older!  ;)
Last "Happy Noise" programme has reminded me the band HEARTS. For sure you know this song, is the most famous from them, but maybe you haven't seen the video - you should look at it, cause is really nice. What about the song... my favorite moment starts from 2:15. So listen with me and enjoy :)

HAERTS - All the Days

No comments:

Post a Comment