a place where you can sit down and talk about music


Friday 17 October 2014

Turboweekend - Miles and Miles

---Togama---

Do you remember Turboweekend and their biggest hit "On my side"? Now we can finally listen to something new from them! The new song "Miles and Miles" has reminded me the times when I met them for the first time. I heard Turboweekend in my favorite radio and also I wanted to go for their concert which was organized by this music station. Unfortunately life has changed all my plans and I didn't go.
Now new music chapter starts, on Monday new radiostation will take its place in Polish houses and I cross fingers for them cause MUZO.FM will be made by the best Polish djs. I can't wait to hear again Bisior, Pegaz and others and the music chosen by them. For sure again they will give us a lot of music inspiration. Really... I am happy as a child and can't wait so much! :) Good luck MUZO.FM!


No comments:

Post a Comment