a place where you can sit down and talk about music


Wednesday 10 September 2014

U2 - Songs of Innocence

---Togama---

I'm touched.
That's why this post will be long, boring and unprofessional. So if you don't like reading a lot, better stop now and only listen to this:



You know, I'm not completely normal ;) and I can't be objective when I hear U2 music. But this time is different. New U2 album has come in right moment. It appeared when I was something like hibernate. Every day the same: wake up at 5 am, going to work, work, going home, home, sleep and again 5 am... I didn't do nothing interesting, when friends were asking me: "how are you?" I even didn't have nothing interesting to say. Cause what to tell about? Nobody is interested in boring librarian work ;) So I didn't say nothing....

 Yesterday something has changed. Nobody expected new music from U2, I didn't expected it too. And suddenly: boom cha!! Bono said: here is our new album, ready to listen, for free! So I started to listen and... omg! This is so positive, powerful music! Amazing album, amazing songs, I can't choose which song is my favorite. Every of them gives me a lot of good emotions, gives me "desire of change". I don't know how it works... But it works - life starts to have new colours again - how to explain this?, I don't know....I told you, I'm not completely normal ;)

Maybe you will listen to "Song of Innocence" and say: it is not so amazing music, It is not so good like old U2 songs - if so I wish you another music, which will make you as happy as I feel right know. I really wish you this, cause it is so fucking good feeling! :)))

No comments:

Post a Comment