a place where you can sit down and talk about music


Thursday 10 July 2014

Carter Burwell - A Nova Vida

---Togama---

Do you know this feeling when you prepare some playlist of songs for a trip and when you try to play them  the cd doesnt want to work? pfff... That is why I must listen music chosen by my brother's family and is not so bad ;) so today one song from their collection. This is one track from the movie about vampires soundtrack - I know... maybe the song doesnt fit to musictaboret so much but believe me, it is working very well when you are going through the beautiful Croatia, looking at amazing views with waterfalls, moutains and sea... I must recommend you this country because this is fantastic place and worth of coming back here - I will visit Croatia again for sure :)


1 comment:

  1. Oh Togama, you are so open for each kind of music!

    ReplyDelete