a place where you can sit down and talk about music


Sunday 30 March 2014

Impressions after Moderat concert

---Togama---

If somebody had told me few years ago that I will go for electronic concert and I will enjoy it... probably I would shout him in the face: U2 forever!!!  But sometimes even rock girl converts into electronic lady :)
Yes, I have been at electronic concert and I don't feel shame :) Yesterday in Polish city Katowice I spent perfect time with Moderat music. Berlin trio came to Poland after publishing amazing album so I simply had to go there. I can't compare this with anything else and can't describe perfectly what I was feeling there. It was something like drifting in the space with a beautiful sounds, looking at the colorful lights and feeling strong beats in my heart. Now I am thinking that all my life I was searching drums and bass in rock songs and finally found them in Moderat music. My heart is still beating in different rythm - I hope it will not end with a heart attack ;) So in the end... I must say thanks to some good people who showed me that not only guitars are important in music :)
So now difficult question: which song I should choose to attach to this post? Only one idea in my head: Les Grandes Marches! It is my first meeting with Moderat, guess where I heard it for the first time... in the waiting time before U2 concert!! so you see, sometimes even completely different styles meet each others - it is good, believe me :) so remember: always open your mind for new kinds of music - you can't never know what effect it will have :)


1 comment: