a place where you can sit down and talk about music


Tuesday 24 September 2013

Last Day of Summer

---Togama---

Togama is back! :) I want to share with you one great song which finally inspired me to write a post here. I'm getting older and my mind is not so good like in few years ago, so I must register my memories somehow. So... It's good that I have one taboret where I can write, how I spent the last day of summer 2013 ;)
I was in Warsaw last weekend and it was truly amazing experience. Not because I had to live two days without Internet connection ;) But because I had a possibility to be at Top Gear Live. In short words - British television show about cars presented by three crazy men. Omg it was something amazing - watching at Warsaw National Stadium full of people who came there only for one tv programme. I was doing WOW all the time when I was looking at tricks which various cars can do. Moreover I was laughing a lot from the presenters words and crazy ideas :) Really, really great show! If you are interested about some bits from it, you can look here.
Second day was also amazing - The Boxer Rebellion concert! One of the smallest gigs I've ever been, but rich in magic and beautiful sounds. And also... meeting awesome people! Thank you my friends for being there with me :)
So now... after this long and boring post... Lets listen the song from Magnet and tell me, how was your last day of summer?


1 comment:

  1. And I fell in love with the band supporting The Boxer Rebelion - Christof. Definitely my biggest music discover of the last months :) One of the song "Honey tears" is one of my favourite :)

    ReplyDelete